Ki-Hara Resistance Stretching is a revolutionary technique which utilizes a person's own resistance for increasing lasting mobility. Ki-Hara uses scientifically-backed methods to reduce injury, balance muscle groups and increase flexibility using concentric exercises for strengthening and eccentric movements for stretching.
During Ki-Hara Resistance Stretching, the muscles are being contracted and lengthened at the same time so the muscles are only taken as far as they can resist to keep stretching safe and effective. The basic concept of Ki-Hara is that the muscles
are strong throughout their ranges of motion–strength and flexibility go hand in hand– keeping the muscles more stable and explosive.
We've found that an "inflexible" muscle may actually be unable to stretch because of inactivated muscles, scar tissue or tightness elsewhere. The Ki-Hara method stresses the importance of working through these imbalances to release the muscles surrounding the problem area to allow for true flexibility and strength in full range surrounding the joints.
Benefits of Ki-Hara Resistance Stretching:
- a scientifically-backed eccentric strength-training program
- creates lasting gains in flexibility, strength and aerobic capacity
- improves performance and recovery
- creates more powerful, explosive, and core stable movements
- realigns the body to improve posture
- removes chronic joint stress, painful muscle tension and injuries
- prevents injury from overstretching
- targets specific areas of existing or potential injury
Level I certification introduces the principles of assisted resistance stretches and the principles of assisted resistance stretches . You will learn 16 beginner self-stretches and 16 assisted stretches. Classes are extremely hands-on.
Saturday & Sunday 9am-4pm
To register today email email@example.com
You can repeat, unlimited, free of charge with the same instructor. Repeating with a different instructor is $100.
CEC's: 12 contact hours available